Many people don’t understand what a REALTOR® brings to the table, and many others don’t trust us, despite the fact that we can do things they can’t do for themselves. Perhaps this is an understandable reaction. After all, we are in a somewhat weird profession where there’s very little ‘middle of the road’. We are either loved or despised. We either earn an A or an F on our closing report cards. In this business, there is rarely a C on performance!
However, unless you attend every open house in your neighbourhood, you might not know why some of your neighbours’ homes sold for higher prices than others; neither will you obtain important information about the interior of their homes. An experienced REALTOR® has this knowledge and uses it to sell your home for the highest possible price.
As REALTORS®, we sell homes day in and day out. Below is a list of services we can offer sellers:
- Proven selling systems and top-notch marketing materials
- Professional photography and virtual tours
- Wide internet exposure
- Promotion at MLS meetings and company meetings
- Networking with fellow REALTORS®
- Price guidance according to recent sales and market data
- Inspector, home stagers and repair contractor referrals
- Private showings and buyer feedback
- Negotiation and counter offer expertise
- Confirmation of buyer qualifications
If you’re planning to buy or sell real estate in Ontario’s beautiful Southern Georgian Bay area, contact professional REALTORS®, like us, Nancy-Jo Gurr and Iain Gurr. We specialize in cottage real estate, luxury homes, retirement living, and first-time home buying.